Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MORE THAN ENOUGH !!!


MORE THAN ENOUGH !!!

It´s more than enough... to know that My God is Almighty.

He can do anything for me, impossible things for me are possible for Him.  He is the Creator of everything, He is the Savior of everyone who wants to follow Him, He is the Counselor and best friend on earth (1Chronicles 29:11).

It´s more than enough… to know that My God is faithful.
He is not a man to lie or son of man to get back His word. His promises are true, He himself is the truth, the way and the life, no one can reach anything valuable without Him (PSalms 33:4).

It´s more than enough... to know that My God is love.
He gave His own life on the cross, his blood was shed , he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed (Isa 53:5-6). His love endures forever.

Amen!
by Itala D´Ambrosio S.

No comments: