Monday, October 30, 2006

I am sorry Lord, forgive me and purify my heart…

“Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults. Keep your servant also from wilful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will turn back to you.”
Psalm 19:12-14; 51:7-13 – Jer33:6 – Act 26:20


I am sorry Lord for…

…the things I have done wrong and for those I should do and I do not do when they are required.

…the words I have said when I have been angry and for those I have not said when they are needed.

…the thoughts I sometimes have in my mind which are not yours (the result of pride and selfishness).

…the feelings I keep within my heart when you feel something completely different.

…not loving others as you love me and for not remembering that you love them in the same way and measure as you love me.

Lord, help me to forgive others as you have already forgiven my sins. Bring to the light my hidden faults before your judgement comes, take away the darkness of my ignorance, may it not rule over me and the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight. Make me whiter than the snow and full of your love in order to cast away all my fears. I want to know your heart, discern your plans, see and care about others as you do. I want to know you more and pay less attention to temporary things.

O Lord, if I have found favour in your eyes, then forgive my wickedness, bring health and healing to me and let me enjoy abundant peace and security in your arms.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear LORD I am also sorry for everything I have ever done in my life I pray that you will heal me. I love you LORD and also pray that you will find me because I am very weak. I believe in you and know that you see all my bad deeds but I want you to know that I love you and want to one of your children please help me to be a worker of good thing and only good things.
AMEN
Angela

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Itala D.S. said...

Thanks a lot for the encouragement! :)
I´m not on twitter but facebook.
I can´t contact you if you´re anonymous :)

Gob bless...

Alan said...

Lord..... words cannot describe how stupid I have been.. every day I think I'm going to stop doing what I'm doing but then I fail... Please don't give up on me... So much regret I have for the things that I've done will probably haunt me for the rest of my life... PLEASE help me get me on a better track so I can renew my relationship with you o lord... I also ask you to bless all the people who struggle with the experiences I have o lord.... Amen Alan Pecor

Anonymous said...

dear lord am sorry for smoking on those cigarette sticks. i was just being curious lord but i now realized how much that act has cost me.am very sorry 4 going that far and i promise it will not happen again. pls forgive me and make ur plans 4 me a reality.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jesus.who died for me.FORGIVE me ALL the numerous times that I have sinned against YOU.You have forgiven me so often in the past and I feel like a hypocrite turning up at your door again and again, with the same sins over and over again.Don't YOU ever get "fed up" with me and my selfish weakness?Jesus, today's reading were all about forgiveness and they persuaded me to take a decision (that my guilt would not normally allow)--PLEASE let it be the right decision.Help me to be TRULY humble and Contrite.
With love.
Tony

Penny said...

Dear LORD, I know I sin constantly over stupid things and I don't intentionally mean to hurt you or others around me. Sometimes I don't think too hard about what I've done until its too late. Please help me God to be a better person and help me build a closer relationship with you. I know that my love for you grows a little each and every day.
AMEN
Penny

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord please forgive me i have been selfish and not on the right track.Thank.you for forgiving me and not giving up on me o Lord..I hope you help me with the things i need to overcome and help protect my family and get my husband back on track also...Thank you my best friend the only one who truly comforts and does not give up on me.I love you Lord..Thank you...Amen!

Anonymous said...

Lord forgive me of my sins.Help me have a different focus and give me strength to avoid temptation.Let your Holy Spirit remain in me so i will be guided and would persist to be honorable in your eyes.Right now God,i am very dirty especially in my thoughts that triggers me to do things or say things or act to it that doesnt gloriy you.Wash me Lord with blood of that was shed on the cross so i will be blameless and strengthen me as i am trying to live a testimony of your presence in my life for those who have not been saved.Lord forgive me of my sins.In Jesus Most precious name.Heal me and enliven me once more with Hope in you forever.In your mighty name forgive me,i am sorry Lord.Amen..sam

Anonymous said...

lord forgive me for i have wrong u an done iniquity. wash me in your blood an make me pure again amen

just me said...

I pray the Lord Jesus hear our prayers. I keep poluting my body,mind and spirt. I pray the Lord not leave me. Jesus I am sorry and I know I habe to do better resisting temptation. I love you please forgive me father.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for your kindness in my times of trouble.Even when I was unworthy, you stood by me.I can never repay or match the kindness you showed me..with all my heart I am praying with gratitude and fear of your power that I ask your wisdom and guidance in my choices.So i do not fall astray.Amen

Anonymous said...

Sorry Lord I did what I shouldn't have